Ramallah, December 18, 2014—On May 15, 2014, Mohammad Abu Daher, 16, was fatally shot in the back by an Israeli soldier in the occupied West Bank city of Beitunia. One hour earlier, Israeli forces shot and killed Nadeem Nawara, 17, in the same spot.
While an Israeli border policeman faces manslaughter charges in connection with Nadeem’s killing, Mohammad’s family continues to wait for justice.
With your help, we can demand accountability for Mohammad’s killing.
DCI-Palestine has already taken critical steps to pursue justice for Nadeem and Mohammad—by releasing security camera footage that captured the moment when both youths were fatally shot, and a Forensic Architecture video analysis pinpointing Nadeem’s killer. Both families deserve to see their sons’ killers held accountable for their crimes.
Join us to speak as one voice against the killings of Mohammad and Nadeem and the other eight children killed by Israeli forces with live ammunition in the occupied West Bank in 2014.
Take action now to challenge impunity.
- Use of live ammunition confirmed in Nawarah shooting
- FAQ about the Nakba Day killings
- Parents urge Pope Francis to speak out against unlawful killing of sons
- Israeli forces shoot and kill two Palestinian teens near Ramallah
- Fortnight of bloodshed leaves two children dead, one paralyzed and others injured